Thursday, May 17, 2007

It's liberating ...

and freeing, that goes without saying. It's that damned voice in my head that keeps nagging me that I should be helping out more @ work that's beginning to get on my nerves. For those not in the know, I seem to have this hero complex, I need to help everyone in the office, be it quotations, tenders, settling disputes with clients etc and it's become sort of a custom here that kinda goes like this -

"Give it to Kenneth and you can be assured that it'll be done."

Damn me and my stupid doormattiness.

I've really enjoyed my time where right now, I don't give a flying fish about other people's job etc and after last week's debacle, I just made a simple decision - don't stock NOTHING if it's available at our principal's warehouse here. If it's an indent item, then bring in just enough. Damn it feels great, you know? I used to spend hours poring over stock movements, analyzing what needs to be brought it, what could move in a short time etc and now I don't have to waste all that time anymore. :D

And today, over the radio, yeah, I guess that I'm still extremely pissed over what happened that the Dixie Chick's song "Not Ready To Make Nice" kept playing over the radio - to my delight of course. For some reason, I feel empowered, cos I seriously am not ready to make nice. Jumpa aja muka director semua menyampah betul. Bengang betul. Menyampah, menyampah, menyampah betul. %$^#(%$^*(#%^*#$

:)



ANyways ... as they say ... time heals everything ... but I'm still waiting.

No comments: