Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Jem ...



That was my favourite nickname for my brother growing up because there was this funky cartoon on Saturday mornings in the 80's (Lord I'm old) about this chick who'd touch her earrings and become this super Diva whatever ... and Jerry's a diva in a way :P ha ha ha ...


Anyways, he and I've never really gotten along as we were growing up as I guess we had differing views about life etc and the way a person should be etc and you just KNOW that that is a receipe for disaster in itself. I've only recently learnt that there really isn't any SHOULD BE's in life. At any rate, our relationship as brothers are now by far, nothing that I'd would've ever expected it to be growing up. We're not exactly the best of friends - but we're close to being real good friends ... and looking back at where we were before this ... that's pretty damned fine with me! :) Here's looking at you kid! *grin*

No comments: