Thursday, March 1, 2007

my Home ....



I'm still coming to terms that I am at the moment ... a HOME OWNER! I have my own home, although it's still under construction. I have, although, fallen in love with the show unit at Menjalara 18. Not a fan of the location, but the show unit is kinda awesome. So here's a couple of pics ... This first one is of the master bedroom, which is done is shades of cream, tan and white. One word - peaceful. (for reasons which are painfully obvious, I will do my best to refrain from the word 'Serene'. :))

This next picture - is of the other side of the master bedroom. Isn't it amazing that with the play of an all white furniture and fittings range, the whole place actually looks immaculate and totally ... *phWoAr* ? :)








This is looking at the dining, which moves into the living area



This is the awesome living room with the cool flat screen LCD tv :)



No comments: