Thursday, May 17, 2007

On the other hand ...

I've been with my principals, DuPont, for the past week, chauffering them from here and there and all over the place with the sales executives to meetings to pitch the BioSecurity Kit for Avian Influenza. Ok ... well there's loads to talk about it, but here are some of my learnings and highlights that I think I can safely divulge:

  1. The Avian Influenza is spreading - like it or not.
  2. It's not a matter of will it mutate or not to a form that can be transferred between people, it's a matter of WHEN.
  3. Preventive measures right now, seem so much less painful that what I saw of the human cases. *shudder*
  4. Malaysian employees are generally a caring lot and most of the meetings that we pitched, were as concerned as we were or at least they were willing to listen to us. :)
  5. It's a breath of fresh air hanging out with people who are closer to my age and work with a company other than the one that I'm in and to watch, observe etc how the real 'fast paced life' people live their life. It truly isn't always greener on the other side ... but then again it balances itself out with the perks. *sigh* what a dillema :)
  6. I make friends easily. Ha ha ha ...

No comments: