Thursday, August 16, 2007

At least once ...

... in everyone's life, the thought of suicide has crossed their mind, either wondering about it, or at the very worst, thought / attempted it. This isn't meant to be a macabre posting, nor does anyone who read this need to worry, I'm not suicidal at this point in time. There's too much going on. ;)

But for those who DO stumble across this blog and IS in need of some help, please, PLEASE, visit this site, and just read what she has to say. That's all I ask of you before you act upon your thoughts of suicide.

I know, it's helped ME before. Yes, I've thought about it before, I've tried to do it before, althogh the slicing of the wrist was kinda more painful than I thought it was going to be and I figured that if it hurt that much, then I wasn't supposed to be doing it. Seriously.

Things, can, get better, IF you want it to. Please, you are important enough to ME to take time out to post this.

No comments: