Thursday, August 23, 2007

HoLiDaY!

The year 2008 looms ahead and it's looking to be filled with excitement, some weddings etc. But more importantly, I'm looking forward to visiting two of my dream spots on this planet.

A pakiri tree from New Zealand. Yes, that's the first place that I plan to visit for at least a week, take my time seeing one island first (I've been given loads of advice to see both islands),
but where's the fun in having nothing else to look forward to in the future right? So I haven't decided which Island I want to visit just yet, and I'm going to leave that decision to next year. I pictured having a house facing a lake just like this one ...




The next place I want to visit ... probably at Christmas ... mama's place in Tuttle. The entire area within that red square is owned by my grandfather ... just one of his many properties. Crap the man has some moolah wei ... :D My mama and Pops' place is at the top left hand corner. The white portion is the house and the little brown square is the garage. Can you see the 'mini' farm where we grow stuff?


No comments: