Monday, September 3, 2007

A nice weekend ...

It was a very lovely weekend ... although it was tinged with a little sadness for Esther and family for the passing of her father, who apparently was quite the community man in City-A-1. Gave out donations to various charities totaling close to RM38k! He sure didn't look like he had that much money sitting around - then again, it could be the KL-ite in me talking. Super shallow and all :P

But the village was LOVELY ok. Much nicer than some that I've been to. Changkat Kruing. Nice place in City-A-1.

Anyhoo - I got a donation for my stereo system! Yay!

- It's a Sony! :)

Here's a nice saying that I pilfered from Yee Lin's post.

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."
- Leo Buscaglia

Till then - take care all of you, love to all!

No comments: