Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Life works out ...

... truth be told, I don't know if you even visit my blog anymore, I don't think I left things on a pleasant note after your last visit here.

I just need you to know that I am sorry for how things 'happened' whilst you were here and I want you to know that I take full responsibility for it because looking back on things, things aren't where I want them to be with you, with you being one of my best friends and god sister and all.

No excuses to be made nor are any offered for my 'coldness' or 'abruptness' other than I am sorry.

The reason that I am writing this for you, is none other than the simple reason that I am truly indeed happy for you and as I read your blogs and see your photos, I am truly happy that your life, despite all its shittiness and it being filled with asses and idiots in your past, you have truly, indeed, come full circle. Remember that I always told you, that no matter what, good things will indeed always happen to great people.

I am always happy that I was blessed with the gift of your unconditional love and friendship.

Love,
Ken.

No comments: