Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's here!

I officially advocate the use of photobook Malaysia! Their product rocks! I made a photobook for Jonathan 3 years ago (which I still haven't passed to him by the way as his and my schedule always clashes - so there goes his wedding gift :P).

Having a shitty 2 weeks +, this has GOT to be a highlight of happiness (who says retail therapy doesn't work? :P) ... THIS arrived 5 minutes ago ...

It was wrapped up in the courier service's packaging ... and I was wondering what in Heaven's name was in this box, having totally forgotten that I had ordered it on MONDAY, it didn't dawn on me that they would be THIS expedient about my order! Ripping the package open revealed this simple, yet professional looking brown box with their black sticker plastered there and I smiled for the first time in a few weeks.

Opening up the packaging revealed the front cover .... oh .... I have never actually like erm ... inhaled-my-breath-sharply-due-to-silly-reasons before, but this seemed like a good time as any and I did when I looked at my book.

Wow.

Yeah - I know right? Doesn't it look so totally awesome? Like amazing like? Like me sounding a little Californian for some reason? :P But seriously ... photobook has impressed me twice already - and they don't cost an arm and a leg - they're affordable for what you want to do.


No comments: