Thursday, May 8, 2008

I got pwned.


The damned idiot targeting my family guild members hacked into my account and stole EVERYTHING that I had.

Bastard.


Hope you cirit for life. May you suffer from incontinence from today onwards and may you never earn enough to buy diapers.


I would so take my new Dwarven character and kick your ass.

(o.O)

I fail to understand how you can have absolutely no conscience and can steal even from my Mom? I guess you are just that ... demented. You probably suffered a hateful childhood. Right now, I feel nothing BUT pity for you, you sad, sad sorry human being and I hope that you find the Light one day.

4 comments:

n i l e e y said...

omo, you seemed to be having a bad day....hopefully everything will fall into place eventually....

Kenneth said...

he he ... i hope so too dear friend ;)

M00nie said...

hope you'd hav a better day too !

Ms. Redd said...

what account??
what you lost?

now i'm lost


but sounds bad if you wished for incontinence upon a person. ahahhaha
shittttt!!!!! (pun intended)

whatever it is...i believe in karma. :) so don't worry....