Friday, May 23, 2008

The NEW American Idol - Season 7

For 7 seasons, I have followed 99% of all episodes.

Even the most boring ones.

This season saw the departure of my beloveds Amanda "The Lioness" Overmyer (wouldn't mind her being my rockin' cool nurse though, Carly Smithson and Michael Johns.

However, when I watched the showdown between the 'Davids' on Wednesday, every, EVERY single friggin' song gave me the willies and chills up and down my spine. I really, REALLY, for the first time, did NOT care who won.

This was SO not the case when my '
wife' was contesting - Jordin Sparks (if y'all haven't bought her album, please do so).

Anyways, I was in Penang on Thursday and didn't get to watch the finals, so I tried my best not to read the news papers and turned off the radio when the news came on. I lasted till 12:45pm at lunch and had to open the papers.

David Cook, my tukang masak, WON! I was ... a little sad for 'man-boy' Archuleta, but so elated for Cook. I am so buying his kuali :P ha ha ... Well done man.

No comments: