Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weekend recap ...

... if it's possible, I thought 5 hours of gym-ming was bad.

Try playing wii-sports for about a combined total of 13 hours. Seriously.
My muscles ache. From my neck, to my thighs, to my arms etc.

But seriously, my favorite games in wii-sports had to be tennis and bowling. Baseball was ok. Golf was ... erm ... didn't like it in real life, don't like it in wii-life either. I still find it to be a 'pretentious-rich-man' game ... it's either that or I am not a fan of rich people. Like my dad, (which I haven't decided is a good thing or not), I find a lot of rich people to be very ... 'action', pretentious megalomaniacs.

But I digress. :P

wii-sports is an awesome packaged game for the Nintendo Wii. I like the wii-fitness feature where you are put through the motions and based on your results, some sort of biological age is determined for you. I am totally embarrassed of course that I was given an age that is 16 years above what I should be ... so Jerry and Rene, if you're reading this, I will be appearing this weekend for my weekend workout :P. Thank you for preparing loads of water etc for my effort to get healthy and trim and fit. :) ha ha ...

Of course, there were other games as well, like Wario - Smooth Moves, which ... I must say was totally fun even though I felt like an idiot :P. But then there is a requirement up front by the gamers that request for you to 'let go of your inhibitions'. So I did. As did fruity. We danced, we jigged, we did everything humanly possible that the game asked us to do.

I think the part that was really funny was the cheerleader's segment. Especially when you had to save the girl. Look at fruity in action. Ha ha ... I of course, being the only cameraman saved all my embarrassing photos for another time. :) ha ha ...

No comments: