Friday, June 27, 2008

It's all about the Benjamins ...

This is going to be one of the first of many posts about my cousins. I love each one of them to death ... so I thought that it would be nice to dedicate a little post in my blog to each of them. Throughout these posts, I will focus on each of their good points, because let's face, I'm usually a glass half full kinda guy. ;)

Yeah, so this post is all about my lovely little cousin Ben, who looking at it now, isn't so little anymore. o.O he he.

So Benjamin has always, as far back as I can rem
ember, the boisterous, 'think he's funny but he's usually not', charming little brat. He's obviously moved from that which he was to the charming, 'think he's funny but occasionally only so', caring, loving and life of the party soul that he is now.

Ben is also one of the few people I know who can both wear his heart on his sleeve, yet keep a lot of emotions under the radar. He does not always show his displeasure, if anything, he keeps it for a later time when he can have a 1 to 1 with the target of his displeasure. Moreover than not, Ben goes out of his way a
lot of times for the people he loves and who love him dearly in return.

He's also an avid collector of toys, even more so than Sailor Jerry. Since he was young, he was fascinated by the concept and thought of money and he's moved on to become one of the most successful cousins in the LimKlan. The boy spends ... and spends. o.O Man, sometimes I wish I had as much as he did. But I wouldn't really know what to do with the money. Ha ha.

Parties are more fun when Ben's around.
He's uninhibited and fun and is HONEST. I wish I could be more like him and let down more of my 'self-preservation' guards.

Here's looking at YOU Benny Boy.

4 comments:

Benjamin Lim said...

Hehehe what can i say... nice post!!! :D Thanks for the nice write up about me. I'm touched... but you could have chosen a nicer picture of me ma. Next time inform me in advance, send you the 'supermodel-photoshopped' version of me. Hahahaha cya around Ken. Missing you people!

Benjamin Lim said...

holyshit... just realise the blog was posted @ 0758am. man... you da champion cuz! love u long time! heehe ;)

Fiona-Jane Gomez said...

Dudeeeee........ were you just pimpin' out your cousin?? Hahaha!

Kenneth said...

haha ... it kinda looks like it doesn't it? :D ha ha .... but no, I was having a 'grateful for my family' moment lol ... needless to say, it's gone dormant again. ha ha ... will get it awake soon :P