Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Go green!

Dear all, After my almost 6-month long search, I have finally received my 'Reusable Chopsticks' from Valerie of all people! Truly! Just let people know what you want, and it comes when you least expect it! :) :) Thank you Valerie!

For those of you who read Chinese Newspapers, apparently there's this society called LOHAS and they've teamed up with this Chinese newspaper and they have a magazine and everything!!! So when you subscribe to the magazine, you get the item on the left free! And she gave it to me!!! It's a great thing to receive something that you were not expecting SO early in the morning too. Thanks Val!

2 comments:

Fiona-Jane Gomez said...

So let me get this straight... you're excited about a pair of CHOPSTICKS? Like those things we use to eat noodles with?

Is it made of gold or something?

Or is it just chopsticks? Plain good ol chopsticks?

I think my medication is too strong... I'm going back to bed.

Kenneth said...

Haha ... it's stainless steel reusable chopsticks that unscrew at the middle. So I no longer have to use the disposable bamboo ones that have been dipped in chemicals and thin out the bamboo forests in china and taiwan. so saving pandas, the environment and ... all that green jazz. ;)