Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My favorite time of year ...

... is coming around again soon. I don't think that there's ever been a more magical, loving, ooey-gooey, iloveeveryonearoundmeincludingyou kinda feeling like Christmas. This year I get to spend Christmas with 2 of the stars of my tattoo (for those who haven't a clue, I've got a beautiful tattoo, but there are 8 stars surrounding the tattoo, which represent VVVVVIPs in my life) and I couldn't be more psyched about it! :) :) :)

The irony of it is that I will be spending Christmas itself in Sin City i.e. Las Vegas! Ha ha ... how comical indeed. Mom's already scoping out churches to go to on Christmas morning. Hopefully service isn't ... dry and dreary like most services in Church usually are. I'm not against the Church or anything like that ok ... for you SFX people ... there hasn't been quite a replacement for an engaging Pastor ever since Pastor J left ok? And that was WAYYYYYYY back when I was an altar boy. ;) *stop laughing you*.

Anyways, it's my fave time of year, it's 3 months away and I'm excited. It's my blog and I'll talk about it if I want to! :) ha ha ha Merry Christmas all! :)

5 comments:

n i l e e y said...

what? Isn't it too early to think about Christmas, since we haven't even got past Raya and Deepavali?

Kenneth said...

Well, I was talking to my Mom and we were making Christmas plans :P so it's never too early to talk about Christmas! :) Especially it being my favorite time of the year and all ... ha ha ha ...

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

Xmas in the US is always so over the top, eh? Guaranteed to get one in the mood for christmas. :-) Have fun!

Fiona-Jane Gomez said...

I bet you've started Christmas shopping...

Kenneth said...

I actually shop for Christmas year - round Fi ... LOL.