Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random ...

Some random little tid bits ... :

1. I always decorate for Christmas on Thanksgiving weekend.






2. I don't understand why people make such a fuss over Halloween and Thanksgiving if they're not American. It doesn't have any significance other than having another reason to be cool and celebrate like an American. I don't have a thing against the lovely Americans, but I don't believe in 'posing'.


3. I love flying. Long - haul, short - haul ... it really doesn't matter. I think I'm like the dream passenger ... ha ha ... I'm polite, I don't ask for much except for loads of water and occasionally a blanket.

4. I love my little World of Warcraft toys and figurines and want to collect more, if they weren't so damned expensive.


5. I feel extremely uncomfortable wearing branded stuff i.e. watches, clothes, wallets, shoes etc. I think my family can attest to that LOL. That doesn't mean however, that I don't appreciate the value in them. :) I do, and thank you to all who have ... given me 'stuff'. :) he he.


6. Some of my fave food: Mom's cooking, dim sum, roti canai with dhall, my cooking, nigella's cooking ... :D

2 comments:

HuiChuan said...

Haha! i find this rather amusing... :)

Kenneth said...

Really? :) he he ... that's nice. what exactly is amusing? LOL.