Monday, July 20, 2009

Strangers on the shore ...

Am training on the East Coast for a bit ... so I'll be away with sporadic access to my emails and blog ... missing you all tons and tons! :) This is a gorgeous country ... with an amazing coastline. I did my bit for the environment today and picked up loads of trash and dangerous plastic baggies which the turtles might mistake for food ... so here's hoping I save a couple of turtles from drowning ... */hug turtle*

Took this picture and thought of you all.

xoxo - Ken.

2 comments:

Fiona-Jane Gomez said...

Gorgeous photos! This one and all the ones of Phuket.

I should really learn how to take better photos considering I take about a thousand.

Kenneth said...

Thanks Fi! :) Considering that I took a class on composition - I hope not to disappoint my teacher ;) He he ... it's all about the rule of thirds and composition! :D Plus you're brilliantly creative ... so you shouldn't have a problem in that department! :D