Friday, October 16, 2009

An iPhone a Day ...

It's finally here! ;) Thanks Dad! :) Brilliant Christmas pressie!

All I'll say about the iPhone, now that I actually HAVE it is ... O.M.G. It's everything that I imagined it would be and more.

I've been shopping non-stop for my new baby, Oh, I'm naming her Jane by the way. :) I love that name. Also because Dakota Fanning is playing Jane in New Moon ... so yeah.

I've since bought Gelaskins, Paul Frank silicone cover, Marware CEO Leather case, anti- fingerprint screen protector (some amazing Jap brand).

Woo HoO!!! ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

a bit late right this post? :p

Fiona-Jane Gomez said...

I just got a BlackBerry for my birthday! New toys are so fun!

His real given name is Javelin. I call him Javy for short. Javster sometimes.

I am honoured that you are naming your phone after me! :P

M00nie said...

christmas prezzie ? ain't it a little early ? muahaha .. so jealous ...

Kenneth said...

Serene:
Some of us actually have to work ma :P haha so a little late. :)

Fi: Javelin? That's definitely an interesting name ... but the title for your post is totally hilarious ... "Crackberry"? LOL .... good one! :)

Angela: OH well ... I was ready to buy it on my own ;)