Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas - Blast from the past!


Found these photos as I was archiving ... this was before Jerry left for America and I had a stage performance ... I think it was called "Christmas: A Play!" ... and I was 1 of 2 guys in the play with main parts in terms of dancing, singing and catching a girl as she jumped into my arms. Whoo! ;)

This photo was taken before we headed out to Church for evening service on the 23rd, I believe. My play (one day only, sold out ... wahhh) was scheduled for later that evening. Needless to say, I was nervous as hell. ;) But looking forward to the day we had all been rehearsing for for months on end. It was a blast, but no photos unfortunately. This was before the era where every Tom, Lucy and Jack had a phone, much less a camera.

This photo is of Valerie, myself and Erin. Good friends. Wonder where they are now though! ;)









No comments: