Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pressure Release Valve ...

So I got called in today for my Increment briefing by my MD and my future MD. Overall, they said that:
  1. They are happy with my performance as a Sales Manager, no complaints and they can see that I'm managing my BFs well etc and that the BFs are also happy with me and loyal etc etc.
  2. The Management is also happy with me and my performance.
  3. My gross income in 2009 vs 2010 has increased and that is good (hmm.).
  4. My increment this year is ... ... ... :X
They move on to say that as much and as hard as I am 'pressuring' my BFs and training them as well, I should give them a 'pressure relief valve' lest I face the risk of losing them. I must be less 'dictator'-like, I guess ... if someone from my team has gone to the Management about me I guess. :( But I'm going to be taking them for a brilliant time in March, so hopefully it gets better ... ;)