Saturday, March 24, 2007

A week of ...

... NO CONSISTEN EXERCISE!!! Being the sort of person who usually forces myself to exercise everyday ... (no I'm not one of the exercise enthusiasts - yet), it's been raining every evening and morning, forcing me and my exercise team to cancel our daily morning excursions up Gasing Hill and I must say that I do miss it. I would, of course, never admit this to anyone in the team... it would destroy my 'Garfield-like' persona *he he he*

But I must say that the RAIN has been very welcome ... it was absolutely stifling the week before it started raining ...

Speaking of which ... (yeah, I kinda realized it doesn't link :P ), this is what I'm thinking of tattooing on my left forearm ... nice yeah?


The heart represents me and the love that I have for the people in my life and the world. The angel's halo represents my Ah Mah, who's in Heaven now and probably doesn't think too much of this tattooing idea (he he he), the 8 stars represent 8 of the most important people in my life, and the sunburst signifies that I am sending all the love that I can out to the world, esp to people I know :) That's my Inner Anchor Point.

No comments: