Friday, June 15, 2007

Events to look forward to ...

I have several events lined up for the year - ... they give me the motivation to see my day through to the next.



Closest - Mama and Pops coming down to KL. I can't wait to see them. It's been about close to 3 years now that I haven't seen them, although I speak to them almost daily - Thank you maxis for the 132 plan. Awesome way to stay in touch. My mama's the old fashioned kind - email or phone. None of this Skype voice thingy shit. :D ha ha ... She's bringing me loads of stuff too! Yay ... ! Wish that my Harry Potter was released earlier though ... it gets shipped out to them the day after they go home to the States. Oh yeah. My mom's an American now ... ha ha ...

Next up in line -

Kota Kinabalu! Well, actually to see one of the best things that ever happened to me! Hanaa! :) It doesn't hurt that she stays in one of the most beautiful places on Planet Earth too. This is Hanaa looking all contemplative as she gazes out over the ocean at Pulau Manukan (great fish feeding ground by hand too). She's cool and awesome. Oh yeah - and she's hot for a Mom ha ha ha ...




The last thing that's tickling my fancy now that's scheduled for year end is the LimKlan trip to Perth (although it's in the air over Ms. Redd, The Agent and The Instructor - I'm still hoping that they
change their mind *hInT* *HiNt*) Please come ok. Wouldn't you wanna be around crazee cousins who love you to death? Notice I said cousins because I still think our parents are crazee monkeys haha ...

No comments: