Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Prezzies !!!

Yay! I'm being totally indulgent here ... I'm going to tell you what I got for my burfday ... :D

Why? Cos it's my blog and cos I can!!! :D

  • A cheque from DaddyKool for RMXXX - this one cannot mention la ... after I kena kidnap! ha ha ... but seriously. It's ok la.
  • An angpow from Uncle Koh and Aunty Maggie.
  • Graphic Novel: Wolverine: Origins from Simon.
  • 4 bottles of heavenly body gel from Body Shop from Serene.
  • Partial tattoo payment from Jerry - refer previous post of my very first tattoo. :)
  • 3 lovely Jean Perry terry cotton towels from Mom.
  • 2 HUGE floor pillows from Su Yee in a lovely pale blue plus it's 'furry' LOL.
  • 1 RM50 Isetan voucher good till end June (Jerry, buy my pillows please!)
  • A photo frame from an anonymous source.
  • Oprah's 20 Year Anniversary DVD from Gumby Mommy and Pops!Yeeha!!!
  • Birthday wishes from Kok Yee (!), Agnes, Teh, Esther, etc etc!!!
  • 4 graphic novels of my choice from Shanti and Pearly.
Ok, so right now, that's all that I can remember for now! :) If I've missed out anything ... let me know. Oh yeah. Whole Lim Clan forgot my birthday except for Angela and Adryenne. And from the Skelchy Clan, Adrian and Aunt Monica and Geraldine. :D and Jonathan and Chee Weng remembered. :) I'm loved. :D

3 comments:

Ms. Redd said...

i didn't forget...!!!!!
shites!!!

actually i dun know the exact dates to many people's birthdays...in the family...its saved in my phone...and the phone's not with me.

sorry....
:( my bad....

and i thought today was 19th...and i know urs is either 17th or 19th..
i'm such a lousy cousin...

maybe my next tattoo should be of the whole family's birthdates. shame on me.

SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*runs and hide in embarassment*

M00nie said...

Haha ! Unlike the lousy cowzen above, I remembered ! But sorry no prezzie la .. Nex time when I start working officially first k ...

Kenneth said...

Ha ha! :)

No ler - all my cowzens are lurvely peoples! :D hahah ... i am loved. can i say more? *muax* all around.