Monday, June 4, 2007

Lost it

Last Wednesday morning ... wow ... seems like a lifetime ago, I lost my head and issued expletives from my mouth that I've only ever heard of in TV and in my head. I said so many things in a very loud voice about David, because I couldn't say it TO David because he had just left through the front door. As usual, he didn't follow procedure and systems in place and I was livid. I stormed out of the office, and I reckon that people sorta knew that I was pissed off. Seriously. I've never been that upset in a long, long time and the office and Kuan and Pearly was calling me to see if I was ok whatever, I didn't answer their calls and PL had a chat with me about that later. Not that I cared. Right now, I KNOW that I chose to be upset, and it felt fantastic and I did that thing that Boss asked us to try out - don't try to shake a feeling off ... just go with the feeling and observe it, which I did and I calmed down faster than I would've normally. And my telling him how I felt about him and his lack of regard for systems in place, well let's just say that I surprised even myself by being calm and rational whilst talking to him.

4 comments:

Ms. Redd said...

u know...i have been doing what your boss taught you and it really works great!! :D

Kenneth said...

well, there's loads of things that people teach us and it's up to us to practice it ... even though a lot of times it's the people who taught us the lessons that don't practice what they preach :)

Ms. Redd said...

well...that bit...i think at most time is human nature... everyone loves not to practice what they preach

after all...

no one's perfect...so why practice? ahhahaha
:p

Kenneth said...

nyahahaha ... true true ... so how's your tattoo hunt going on? Eh ... heard you were on inkednation.com? where's ur profile ... tak boleh cari also ...