Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ways to alienate yourself from people who love you

If ever you needed help in alienating not only the ones you love and who love you, but also your colleagues (email not shown here), please refer to my General. He's the expert who wrote the book and the thesis on it. Every time the topic of Money is brought up, his 'dominance' in this topic rears its 'fugly' head and he becomes all superior in it. Tsk tsk. I'm not saying you can't share, but don't be an ass about it. Ms.Redd, sorry that you also had to bear a brunt of it. Imagine me. haha ... also a casualty. :P

Dear XXX,

Thank you for the suggestion and really its about our relationship with money. Its about how some of us say “NO” to money. I am very clear in my mind what my objectives are for this Perth trip exercise. Everybody is welcome to do what it takes to improve our relationship with money and I am all for support team or anything else that can make us be aware of our feelings or behaviour towards this Very Strange Energy we call
MONEY and how we could deal with IT. It’s a strange energy and invokes strange feelings within us about it. We give ourselves all kinds of reasons and excuses when things happen with this energy. When we get it right .... we become its master and not be enslaved by it. Keep coming up with new ideas bro and maybe you can share some new suggestions this Saturday.

To keep you all abreast and not a breast on the payment, I have to sum up the late payers as follows:

YYY, your RM 80/- is correct ie my account received it on the 8th and not on the 7th!! (I will provide doc as proof!! As far as my account shows)

SSS, you are responsible to deposit into my account and I understand from YY you will pay the penalty. As of today ie 12 June at 10.11 am the 235RM is still on 1 day float ie can be used only on the 13th. Therefore since my account shows only today its on float therefore you are 5 days late ie each one is penalised RM 25. So three of you the total should be RM 300 and since my account will receive by tomorrow RM 235/- you owe the Perth fund RM 65 more. Will all the Limklan please say Thank You to
SSS for contributing a total of RM 75/- extra for the Perth Fund this month. Similarly Wai Sum ...... (I will provide doc as proof!! As far as my account shows)

Will all of you whisper please, cause you are thinking and cursing me too loudly and I can hear it!! You may call me Ah Long or Ah Short but like I said earlier I have my objectives and I also am doing all I can to raise the kitty as much as I can. Remember in Cameron’s we agreed to the deal and please just keep your part of the bargain. Whatever “disturbed or mixed feelings” you have got, just try to rationalize and reconcile it and you will be OK!! All feelings are equal and there is no right or wrong as it depends which perspective you are looking from.

I thank the Limklan for reading this long winded email of mine and I just wanna say I love all of you and I am really looking forward to meet you all this Saturday. EEE, awaiting your instructions and what is my job for the evening, just let me know and I will do my part.

1 comment:

Ms. Redd said...

heh, yeah i wasn't happy at all after reading it. and it was the first thing that i read for the day. so you could imagine how my day started off.

i think u should've read the mail from my mom by now that she's opting out of the trip. she texted me to inform me that she was doing so, and i told her that "to be honest I wans't actually up for this trop either"

i even voiced it out right at the beginning, but the general decided that i should just go with it first. well.... haha...so i guess you know how i feel about the trip now.

not that i don't wanna have the family get together, but more so its the place that i'm dreading and the dates so happened so clash with my birthday. i think i'm supposed to do whatever i want on my birthday. don't you think? hahahah

no nasty intentions of this comment lah...but well..just sharing with you ler ken. :)