Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Daft!

Is what some clients are ... seriously!

What part of "Cash On Delivery" do you not understand?

Stupid Client calls up and asks "Oh, can you give me about 2 weeks to prepare a cheque for you?"

I say, "I'm sorry, Ms. _____, but it is a COD. Would it be ok if we send the goods to you when your cheque is ready then?"

SC says "Wah! Can't give me a 'few' (few does not equal 14 days bitch) days to prepare a cheque ar? Cancel order la like that!"

I say "I'm sorry that you feel that way Ms, but it IS a COD, if you can let me know if we can send it to you when the cheque is ready, then can lor."

SC says "Never mind la! I cancel order! I get it from somewhere else! Stupid wan!"

I say, with much biting of my tongue "Well, I'm sorry that you feel that way, Ms. ______."

Daft, seriously!

No comments: