Friday, October 19, 2007

Memories ...

Having Ashley around and watching Dad & Kelly with her does 2 things for me at this point in time.

Firstly, I feel so happy for her that she is so blessed to be with these 2 people who love her so, SO much. There's such joy and happiness that radiates from them towards her and you can see the love lighted in their eyes. Even such mundane tasks as changing her diaper or assembling her car seat is done with such care and precision.

Secondly, of course, being in the situation family-wise as we are, I do regret that we didn't get to have much of those 'sessions' with them, more so my Dad.

This is one of when he had the time or rather he took the time and effort to be with Jerry and I in Genting - when they had pony rides ... ;) Happy memories indeed ... now I need to look for more happy photos ... I'm searching for the Malaccan one ...

*Eh, Nyonya, lu punya suami dah ambil ar?*

1 comment:

M00nie said...

mmm ... sometimes i feel bout dad dat way too !