Monday, May 26, 2008

I miss ...


... my sister - in - law. How ... unbecoming of me. :P

With the exception of my Mom of course, I hardly if ever miss anyone. Well, not true, I do miss my paternal grandma, tons and tons too.

Ah Mah, see, I still miss you. Lucky I have you tattooed on my arm.

Well, just texted her (my Sister - In - Law, not my Ah Mah :P) and she's in DISNEYLAND! Unfair woman! That's one of the places I want to visit before I die.

If you read this in US, Jie - I want Chip & Dale stuffed toys please. Heh heh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how shweet kennie.. :p
yes disneyland is a place i was sceptical about before i entered the gates. i mean, i can hardly put a tick in the checkbox of ages 5-15 (ages i think would love DL).. but that place is quite something else. will share with you stories and pics, and why didnt you sms me asking for the chipmunks? i was tearing out my hair thinking what to get you from DL..too bad you got goofy instead! ;)