Monday, May 26, 2008

Yummy ...

... was updating the price list in the office (*yawN*) when I had a break and decided to check out what was new on Unkaleong's site.

Thank GOD he finally updated his blog (yeah, it's been a while unkaleong :P you DO have devoted readers you know *ahEm* or rather people who just love reading other people's blogs) and he was reviewing this place called Oriental Spoon @ KL Sentral, or rather next to it. Halal Dim Sum (HANAA! Halal! Dim Sum! Need I say more?)

Anyway, the POINT I was trying to make was that he made a link to FBB, so I was pretty curious who this was ... turns out to be the blog that reviews the most awesome food (a lot of it home made by the way). FBB = FatBoyBakes and his site ROCKS. Rene, we are trying his recipe for the ohsoyummymeltsinyourmouthexplodesinyourtummy Orangey Brownies. ;)

8 comments:

fatboybakes said...

HAHAHAHA, thank you kenneth for the very kind words. an unkaleong fan i see!

Kenneth said...

he he ... hi fbb ... yeah, he's a nice guy. was my brother's classmate. :) so i knew him from high school.

Ms. Redd said...

muahaha you'll never guess...
but my knows FBB personally....haha ask me how!

Kenneth said...

REALLY? HOW!

fatboybakes said...

huh? yeah, really? HOW?

UnkaLeong said...

Aw...I have a fan. You are not the stalking kind are you? FBB know's your other cousin, Nigel as well ;)

Kenneth said...

Redd: Thanks for establishing the connection - ha ha.

FBB: Now that makes two of my cousins who know you and 1 aunt. Small world truly.

Unkaleong: I stalk you ...? Don't wan la. No chicken rice also :P Plus you don't regularly update your blog :P ha ha ...

Ms. Redd said...

FBB : haha. my mom is Irene. :)