Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A new beginning ...

After editing certain posts and removing a few others, there will be a new format to posting from me, just to let you guys know. I've received a load of complaints why I locked my blog, just know that I had to do it for certain reasons and it's not opened back up due to the requests from y'all (you KNOW who you are :) )

Thanks for sticking by me, and know that I will not be posting on certain topics anymore. But everything else is my own PERSONAL blog entries etc.

Love you guys.

3 comments:

Ms. Redd said...

wooohooo

Fiona-Jane Gomez said...

Now I'm just soooooooooo curious! Why have you gone private??? I want to know! *stomps foot like bratty child*

Kenneth said...

Ha ha ... will let you know la Fi ... ;)

But not here la ... the person is still monitoring, and I can't afford to lock up my blog again. ;)