Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wishful thinking ...

I love Grey's Anatomy (GA) and I wish I was in that life ... I love the medical field. Apparently though, my brain refused to gel with Chemistry. So ... I wasn't half ass bad, and being immature at the time, hated the grief that my Biology professor gave me (yeah YOU Hamizan! o.O), so I switched out.

Anyways ... as shallow as this IS ( I know it IS SIL, so give it a rest already, but it's MY blog, so I'll rant and rave all I want to ), I wish that I had a McDreamy like ... Kat Heigl working here. Would definitely make life a lot easier. Well, I dunno how different she is from Dr. Izzie Stevens, but I would so be best friends with her. :) She's my kinda girl.

She kicks ass.

We don't even have a McSteamy, let alone a McAnything other than the giant McBombs ( ha ha ... but she IS ). So this is probably just making sense to me ... and since that's so, I will have nicknames for certain people on this blog to 'retain all private information'. So I'm not actually equating YOU with anyone in particular.

Yeah.

I'm having an off day.

o.O

No comments: