Wednesday, August 13, 2008

u n c o m f o r t a b l e . . .

There's this person ... and for fun, we're going to call this person Snake.

The reason that we're calling this person Snake, is because of the underhanded tactics used by Snake to obtain certain businesses, which are high in v
alue, but might have ... several obstacles.

So this person, not having met the erm ... (as someone once nicknamed me) Righteous Priest before, was not prepared for the Priest to shine a light on Snake's misdeeds. However, Snake has managed, with all its charms, to close several big deals in the office pool, which translates to huge commissions for Snake. Priest however, has remained steadfastly defiant against Management and the decisions relating to Snake. However, as Major and Priest have several 'business dealings' which require Snake's services, Priest is now in a quandary.

Does Priest ignore his moral principles and massive discomfort when dealing with Snake and just go ahead to maintain a good relationship with Major or does Priest stand his ground and find someone else?

Ahh ... morality ... such a wondrous thing.

5 comments:

fatboybakes said...

but snake looks so cute wor.

Kenneth said...

i KNOW ... that's the problem. Everyone ... well almost everyone is beguiled by Snake's charm ... with the exception of McBombs. McBombs doesn't like Snake either and Snake's tactics.

Prash said...

I started to read your post and I understood and I continued to read and I got lost...and at the end, I didn't who is Snake and who is Priest! hahahahaha

maybe it is because it is my first time here !

Kenneth said...

prash: Hey, thanks for visiting ... :) Well, it's an office thing ... and the Snake ... well Snake's in the insurance business ... so I don't like the way Snake closes deals with the people in my office. So unfortunately, I'm in a little business venture with another partner which requires some for mof insurance ... sigh. ;)

Fiona-Jane Gomez said...

Find someone else.

Easy for me to say though. Not so easy for you.

Then again, I'm such a push over and get walked over all the time. So I'm not one to be giving you advice.

Damn Snakes... hate 'em.