Friday, April 10, 2009

The Bunny meets the Paladin

I've been best friends with The Bunny for ages. One of my oldest friends. We've had loads of ups and quite a number of downs as well ... and we've grown older and definitely more wiser.

So it was a nice surprise when she texted me regarding the business listed on this page under nails etc etc ... and we caught up after that over the phone. She's an AVID, and I mean AVID gamer and she's like a sponge the way she learns. I still remember schooling her in Starcraft ... and in 3 weeks, she out-manned, out-manuevered and out-lasted me. LOL. Not that I was / am a fantastic gamer to begin with. I'm happy just playing a game. She goes ... like ... deeper than deep. She DOTA'ed the DOTA out of DOTA and still kicked ass. And to my surprise, The Bunny is now into World of Warcraft ... Holy Moses!

Unfortunately ... it was the Alliance meeting the Horde. She's a Night Elf Resto Druid and I'm a Blood Elf Holy Paladdin. Sigh. So it's start all over for me with a new characther to be able to be on the same team as she is. And if I'm right ... she's gonna school me all over again. LOL. Looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Ms. Redd said...

you're back! suddenly from a long hiatus!!!