Tuesday, April 7, 2009

i'm a fanboi ...

So there was that hoopla last week about the 'leaked' and 'unfinished' version of the upcoming X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Well, the folks over at Fox got the FBI and the MPAA involved and all that ... and released a statement praising fanboys all around the world who 'condemned to the highest degree' the perps who released etc and Fox is happy that loyal legions of fans are boycotting watching the 'leaked version'.

Well. Being the X-Men fan that I am (although I started collecting them a little later in life), I was astounded that my local uncle had supply of the 'leaked' version. *sigh* what's a fan to do? I caught sneak peeks at it at his place ... and I have decided to WAIT for it to premiere in cinemas locally. And this is ONE show that I will be watching in the Gold Class theaters. ;) Because GAMBIT is amazing. I've always loved Gambit in the comics and was very disappointed when he did not make an appearance in the earlier installments. But better late than never, I say and I am certain that I'm going to be happy! :)

Oh yeah ... and old annoying Wade "Deadpool" makes an appearance as does Agent Zero. ;) *yay*!

No comments: