Thursday, August 7, 2008

HDD Grave ...

My hard disc is certifiably buriable now. It's constantly *thuck* *thuck* -ing away ... well, the spindle is at any rate. All my data ... all of it ... gone. EVERY single photo I've ever taken ... gone. Every file ever made, ever graphic ever designed ... gone. Gone with the *thuck* *thuck* of the spindle.

I've never heard a sound that sounded so ... final.
Goodbye my HDD, good bye.

By the way ... I need to slow down when I type - apparently I was explaining to my principal, 3M, that my hard disc had died, and I spelled disc as dick ... so it kinda went ... "Dear Kidd - Sorry for getting back to you so late, but my hard dick died over the holiday that I took." ... so yeah. Check your words people ... check it out. ;)

4 comments:

Marlboro Man said...

hahaha well done bro. i have always mistyped hard dick too! don't know why. LOL.

Kenneth said...

Col: Thanks bro. Yeah, my face was ALL RED when I read my email, AFTER it went out. Gosh. Never been so embarrassed before. Geez Louse!

Fiona-Jane Gomez said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's soooo funny. ".... my hard dick died over the holiday".

Hahahahahha!


I need to back-up all my stuff. I don't have anything backed up. And I think my laptop is dying on me. It takes about 15 minutes to load these days.

Kenneth said...

Fi - you so better back up the data you need. I'm so regretting that I didn't. Every photo I ever took (my hobby) ... gone. Memories of all the places I've been to - gone.

Music - gone.

Movies - gone.

Everything - gone.

And yeah - glad you got a kick out of the typo hahaha.